Monday, July 16, 2007

Wednesday Badtrip!

As of this moment, it is exactly 09.18pm and I am still here in my castle, fortress, palace!!! Where else?!?!!!! In the office! And honestly, I do really feel pissed of with what’s happening. I was supposed to attend a General Assembly of Chapter II at Grand Moove Hotel tonight, but unfortunately I wasn’t able to go because of this hay.. o-thank you work!

Time Check!!! 10.13pm and still, I’m sitting infront of my pc waiting for the next command!

Do you know how much disappointed I am right now??? Well, it’s more than you could think of! I was looking forward for this day and yet, hello?? I am still at work!

Maybe you’re wondering why I am still here at work, sitting and waiting for the next words! Well, it’s just that my boss will go for a vacation with his family, tomorrow. What time?? That’s what I don’t know, though I am his secretary, there are some things he wanted to be on confidential.

Another thing that makes me irritated is this internet connection!! I can sit here for long and waited for my boss IF I had a DSL Connection! For year 2007, our company still on DIAL UP!!! Oh well wat can I do... as of this moment, its 10.22pm.

>brb<

No comments: