Sunday, June 24, 2007

Sadden Evening

Last week, my hubby informed me that he and his team will going to Uganda for business reason. The company send them there to attend some things which are related to their work.

I thought it’ll be ok with me coz he’ll be gone for 4 days only, and at the same time, this is the time I’ll be having a good time with my “closest” friends, where I can spend all time with them without worrying that someone was waiting for me.

Today morning, Dan flew to Uganda. He left home at 5:45 am and still, Im okay. I just hugged him and kissed him before he left and return back from my sleep.

Morning passed and afternoon comes, still, I’m okay. Nothing’s change, only just thinking what am I going to do when I reached home.

Evening arrives, I suddenly feel that I am alone. Gina and Lei were not at home, they have their own activities tonight. No one’s there waiting for me. Or even to hug me and kiss me, to ask me “how’s my work?” or “how’s my day”. I suddenly feel that I’m missing “him”, my hubby, my G, my Dan. I suddenly felt that I can’t seize it. I’m missing him a lot as if he already left for so long.

Oh my, oh my, thought I can but I couldn’t.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

nabasa ko ang mga hinagpis mo sa isang blogsite mo... sya pla ang gusto mong kasama ha!!! buti n lng bumawi k sa huli.. hehe
niwei, babalik nman sya...
before i forget... happy monthsary sa inyo... sa tin.. u
lov you...

BLuE HeaveN said...

hehehe... ano ka ba! ilang beses ko ba uulitin sa inyo na kanya kanyang lebel ng pagkakaibigan ito! kapag kakatawanan lang naman ang pag-uusapan at kalokohan, well, "siya" ang nararapat pero kapag emosyonal at tamang puso ang pag-uusapan, well, well, well, "ikaw" un!

Sus! di puedeng maging ikaw sya at sya ikaw kasi kapag ganon ang nangyari, kaya kaya ng powers mong patawanin ako at kung siya naman, kaya nya kayang magbigay ng advises... parang di mo kilala un! lam mo naman un laging late mag-react!

nwei, salamat sa pagbati. Syo din pala, happy monthsary!

Anonymous said...

aba... aba... aba... at late nga ako mag-react, nyahahhaha...

simpleng-simple lang, pero dami ko natuklasan... salamat sa info.. hmmmmnnn.....

Anonymous said...

anong info ang nalaman mo hmmm??? share mo naman! masyado ka na kasing busy sa mga "activities" mo kaya kahit simpleng pagshe-share lang di mo na nagagawa... hay...