Thursday, October 12, 2006

Better to watch you Guyz! Goodluck!

Yesterday, I received an email from our “Leader” in Creative Ministry (updating me regarding the practices). She told me that they are not yet starting their practices related to the Opening number as they are going to change the song. She also told me that most of the dancers who are going to dance in the Opening are mostly Ate KC’s friends plus the bounce dancers. In short, “ALIEN” ako. (No one’s there whom I can call as my close friend...)

I even tried to change my assignment from Opening to One Day coz I wanted to be with my household when they dance BUT I remember someone who told me “Wag ka na sa One Day! Don ka na sa Opening, para kami naman ang panoorin mo!” I know she doesn’t mean anything to it, but I take it a bit serious.

I know that it might be possible that it’s their first and last dance, that’s why they wanted me to watch them but have they thought of that MEC is the last gathering that I am going to dance to and I wanted to dance with them on my last dance...

But anyway, it’s all over. Burn cant even assigned me to Dinner dance as they are too many already. Since that is their reason, I guess, I better not to dance in Opening as well since they are many also. Hehehe...

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

ano b un? drama-dramahan ang lola... alam mong joke lng un... kung san mo gusto at kung san k masaya..suportahan taka....

Anonymous said...

pahabol p...
last dance... showbiz n showbiza ang dating ha!! hehehe!! pra kng si LOVELINESS sa knyang huling sayaw...

BLuE HeaveN said...

addict! kaya nga nakasulat don walang kahulugan un (in short, juk juk juk lang!)

Eh kaso syempre sa nagdra-drama... may tama un! pero ok lang un! wala na un! kasi ayaw din nila akong ilagay don dahil nga madami na daw kayo, isa pa, tama lang daw na panoorin ko na lang kayo!

Ayos di ba?! May taga video pa kayo ng sayaw nyo! Hehehe... :) :D