Sunday, October 15, 2006

Blessings! Thank You!

Have you try to count your blessings instead of depressions, disappointments and failures?

Have you ever say “Thank You” from UP ABOVE concerning the good things and blessing that comes to you instead of complaining the things, which you don’t have?

You have to agree with me that most of the times, we used to count the bad things happens to us instead of the good things HE gave, and we used to complain about the things that we don’t have instead of asking why people doesn’t have what we have thinking that they need it more.

But don’t we realize that things happen for a reason? We might not see it today but in next coming days, you will know why.

The reason why this idea comes up to me is because I wanted to share things to you that usually happens to me.

Whenever I got problems, I never stopped thinking on how will I solve it. If unlikely things happen to me, I really feel disappointed.

I never complain and I rarely asked HIM “why” about those unlikely things BUT I used to talk to HIM and asked HIS help and guidance.

One day morning, all of my prayers were given to me. My wishes, my plans were falling according to what I want. I didn’t forget to thank HIM but slowly, I forgot to TALK to HIM about anything and slowly by slowly, everything’s changed to unwanted things in my life.

I didn’t asked HIM why, instead I say sorry to HIM for making HIM disappointed after the blessings HE gave to me. I say sorry for not having time for HIM and forgetting HIM.

After that incident, I changed.

I learned to lift up everything to HIM and trust HIM, believing that everything happens for a reason and everything will fall into places by HIS NAME.

Do you believe in the saying “pagkatapos ng unos, liwanag ang kasunod”? I believe in that. GOD plans our life already, but he didn’t plan it perfectly. GOD always put us in a trial and every response we have, it has equivalent consequences to face. HE always give us a “two” roads, a “straight road” and a “left-right road”.

Purposely, HE gives us a certain situation that our weaknesses are involved, and sometimes, we come to the point that we thought, it was really meant for us. But honestly, what we meant is the exact opposite of what HE wants. HE used to give that certain situation because HE wanted us to be strong, brave and tough in what the reality is. HE used to bring back the past, because HE wanted us to know if we have already learned from our mistakes.

Some cases, GOD gave us a problem and without the day ends that HE, HIMSELF, solved that certain problem using other situation.

Today, GOD’s love works with me once more! Unexpectedly, HE answered my prayers wherein G and I never expecting that HE will reply it immediately, and I thank GOD for the wonderful blessing HE gave to me.

Actually, even the trials HE used to give me, I always treat them blessings as HE gave me more patients and understanding.

GOD really loves us!

Instead of counting your depressions, disappointments and failures, instead of complaining, why don’t you TALK to HIM, not only for a purpose of asking but sharing of what you have right now in your life?

THANK HIM for the blessings HE gave to you.

Don’t ask HIM “why” but try to look out for your life. Think and learn something from your everyday life and afterwards, you will see how GOD loves us and works in our life!

No comments: