Wednesday, October 11, 2006

What, Why, When, What, Bothered, Where, Maybe, Naaahhh!!!

It’s been a long time since the last day I visited my blog and write something here.

WHAT’s the reason anyway?

Duh! I can’t find any answers! I am still figuring it out WHY???? But there’s one more question bugging me. WHEN am I going to get back my senses in writing again???

It feels like I’m tired of writing anything about life or other side of me. I don’t even have any imagination, thoughts or view in my head! WHAT’s happening!?! I don’t have any interest or ideas from my past life or even on what’s going on in my life in past 11 days!

Baaddd... Still BOTHERED??? (from WHERE?!?) Just forget it! It’s from my past and I know, past is past and I am happy and very much happy with my life now!

MAYBE because of what I wrote last 1st of October??? NAAAAHHH!!!! I get over with it already! Now, I’m more beautiful than before! I just put myself in one place and made me realize that this is what I am and if there are any changes, it is God’s will. Why I should be bothered with other’s reaction?! I don’t have to get affected coz I have my own natural beauty!

Anyway, I know, I don’t make any sense now.

Till next blog! BrEak It DoWn!

No comments: