Monday, December 11, 2006

Senti Muna Tayo

Here we go again.
Bothered, self pitied and confused!
I shouldn’t feel this way but I couldn’t resist it!

I’m a happy woman living in a simple life.
I have a loving father and an understanding mother.
I got cool siblings, beautiful angels, true friends and good work!
I’m on a long term relationship and by next year, in God’s will, we’ll get marry.
And above all, I have “YOU”… My Protector, my Guide, my Teacher, my Redeemer… MY EVERYTHING!

See… How grateful I am to have these blessings!
How blessed I am to have them!

But why?!!!
Why in the world I do feel this emptiness, insecurities or even feeling of ungrateful?!!!
I shouldn’t be bothered on what other people have that I don’t have!
I shouldn’t be insecure on how successful they are or what kind of work they have!
Coz I have everything I need!
I have everything I want!

Oh God! Please help me to let go this feeling…
Help me to appreciate those blessings…
And help me to see how happy I am in my life right now…

No comments: