Saturday, September 30, 2006

A JAM-PACKED THURSDAY and UNBELIEVABLE FRIDAY!

Thursday...

08.00 am – 01.30 pm : I’m at work!
02.30 pm – 07.00 pm : Washing the clothes
07.45 pm – 11.00 pm : Back to work!
11:00 pm onwards : haha! Everything started in this time.

This is the case. We are invited in 3 Birthday Celebration . My Uncles Birthday in Satwa, my Cousin’s Birthday in Karama and a Double Celebration of Mama and Nanay’s Birthday in Satwa again!

So we scheduled the night with this! Going to Karama, then Satwa, and then Satwa again.

But since I came out from work late, we changed our plans to Satwa, Satwa, Karama.

Arrived in Satwa at 11.30 pm and without wasting our precious time, my uncle started to prepare some food for two of us (G and I). After eating our dinner, my uncle and I had a little conversation with regards to our life and new in the Philippines, when he suddenly gave me something that totally surprised me! Whew!

Afterwards, my uncle told me to go to my friend’s house before the time gets too late.

It’s quarter to 1 am when we got into Mama and Nanay’s place! Most of my household and other sfc friends were still there. The crowd was divided into 4.

1st Crowd: The LOL Crowd!
I called them LOL coz they were laughing out loud when we arrived there.
Anyway, in addition, two of my households were the Captain of that LOL crowd.

2nd Crowd: The Kitchen Crowd!
Most of the Boys were in the kitchen, exchanging their opinions about life.

3rd Crowd: The PC Crowd...
I called them PC Crowd as they were busy in preparing the documents or the program for the next day’s teaching, “The Financial Stewardship”.

4th Crowd: The SH Crowd...
SH for sleepy heads are the right description for the people sitting on the sofa as they were really feeling sleepy!

1.30 am already and yet the Captains still on charge! They were still sailing on the laughing crowd while the other crowds are leaving one by one.

I am sitting with the LOL Crowd but I guess I should be with the SH Crowd as my eyes were falling into sleep!

Finally, at 2.30 am, I get up and asked them if we can leave as I don’t see them already with my condition that time.

We arrived at home at 3 am. I thought I can directly fall as to sleep but hey what is this? Kuya Jonald is in our room and mingling with Ate Carol and Ross! While the other 2 (Roy and Lloyd) sleeping already. Along the conversation, my cousin knocks on the door and asked me. (Related story, click here!)

They finished at around 4.30 am and after 15 minutes more; I slept and awake at 10 am because Itay Del texted us if we can pick him up from the airport. Since, 12 am is still far, I tried to get back on sleep. oke up again in 11 am but I do feel sleepy so I get back and woke up at 12 then we didn’t sleep til 4 pm coz we watched “Full House” .

4pm I get back to sleep again, awake at 5.30 pm. Since, G and I scheduled our Friday to spend outside; I get up and prepare myself to take off! Hehehe...

G and I went first to Karama, where my cousin lives. Then Karama Souq, Bur Dubai, and lastly, Gold Souq.

From Gold Souq, we saw Mommy Jho and Daddy Michael. Separately, we check for our ring. Mommy Jho and Daddy Michael check for a wedding ring and me and G, a wedding bond.

At the end, Mommy Jho and Daddy Michael, didn’t manage to buy one as they have to check all the shops and look for the best wedding ring they can see. And for us, G and I, didn’t manage to have one also as shops doesn’t have my size for the ring. In short, we’re all got tired in looking a right ring for us and end up to nothing.

Past 11 pm when we reached Carry Four, Bur Dubai. We go to Spinneys, Bur Dubai to fetch Ver. Ver is with us and we directly went to the Airport to fetch itay.

To make the long story short, we arrived at 00.15 in the airport and itay goes out at 01.15 am.

We ate outside in Round Table, Al Dhiyafa and dropped itay in Nihal Hotel.

And knock out at past 4 am already.

No comments: